There are two days in every week that we should not worry about. Two days that should be kept free from fear and apprehension.
One is: yesterday
- With its mistakes and cares; its faults and blunders; its aches and pains, YESTERDAY has passed and it is forever beyond our control.
- All the money in the world cannot bring back YESTERDAY.
- We cannot undo a single act performed
- We cannot erase a single word said.
- YESTERDAY IS GONE!!!
The other day is: tomorrow
- Tomorrow with its impossible adversaries; its burdens; its hopeful promise and potential for poor performances has not yet come.
- Tomorrow’s sun will rise either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds, but the sun will rise.
- TOMORROW IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL, BECAUSE IT HAS NOT YET ARRIVED
This leaves us only one day: today
- Any of us can fight the battles of just one day.
- We can handle the strains and exhilarations of today.
- It is only when we add the unresolved burdens of YESTERDAY and the uncertainties of TOMORROW that we are more apt to breakdown.
- Is it not the experiences of today that drive us mad, it is the remorse of bitterness for something, which happened yesterday and the dread of what tomorrow might bring that overwhelm us.
Therefore, LET US LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!