Initial Session Coaching Questions:
These give you a few ideas
1. What have you been procrastinating about lately?
2. What is the most important thing you learned in 2012?
3. What are your best strengths? What are two of your greatest areas of improvement?
4. What characteristics or traits do you find most appealing in others?
5. If you were guaranteed success, what would you do?
6. What “hidden” talents do you possess?
These types of questions create insight and seeing yourself more clearly enhances your coaching success.