You’ve most certainly heard the proverbial phrase, “It’s lonely at the top.” As the owner of a business, you do not discuss your biggest concerns with the employees and subordinates.
An executive coach can come along side of you and be a:
- Sounding board – an unbiased resource to bounce ideas off of and to ask thought-provoking questions to.
- Thought-partner – a companion to brainstorm with and collaborate on strategy and plan development.
- Confidant – someone you share a confidential relationship with, whom also shares your concerns and challenges.
- Positive Challenger – a coach who will challenge you to see situations from many vantage points.
- Facilitator – an experienced guide to help create plans for achieving your goals.
- Change Agent – someone to help you navigate the ambiguous nature of change.
- Cheerleader – a promoter and celebrator of your accomplishments and victories.
- …and much more.
The truth is that you don’t have to walk your executive journey alone.