1. I will NOT call myself names and say bad things about myself. Words are seeds, therefore, I will NOT say what the enemy says. I will say what GOD says, “I am GOD’S daughter and the apple of His eye. His angels stand guard over me and my family”
2. I am going FORWARD and not backward; UP and NOT down. Yesterday is GONE. I have HOPE for tomorrow, and I HAVE today … I will make it a GOOD day.
3. I am NOT crazy. I’m just delightfully different.
4. I will NOT let my feelings be hurt.
5. I will NOT be offended, instead I will consider the “source.”
6. I do not have to have an opinion on everything. If I have an opinion, I want to share my thoughts with safe people.
7. I remind God of His promises: Me and my household shall be saved. My children will grow like willows on the river bank, and proudly they will say I am the Lord’s.
8. I cal my children, their spouses, and my grandchildren SAVED. John 20:29 says, “Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believed.”
9. There is ORDER in God’s kingdom, therefore, there is ORDER in my LIFE and in my HOME>
10. I have the mind of Christ. I am focused. I am healed. Every organ cell, bone, and joint in my body functions exactly as it was designed.
11. I have great joy and peace. I am not critical and judgmental.
12. I call things that be not as though they are. I call myself valuable to God and to my friends and family.